March 22, 2010

I spy....



... soft linen colored pillar candles!

While out shopping for knobs for our new kitchen, I came upon this color candle. Normally I go for white candles, or a soft blue-ish green (Cucumber sent) from Restoration Hardware.

The above image is from French Essence, by Vicki Archer. I just loved the book, and I am so inspired (read; jealous) of her beautiful life in St. Remy-de-Provence!

And guess what? I was (and I still am!!!) super excited when Vicki Archer left a comment on my tiny little blog! How super cool is that?? I aspire to be as well written, as she is.
If you are not familiar with her books, you should be! ;)
If you can not get your hand on them, check out her fantastic blog here!

Can't wait to light my new candles!

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. The candles are beautiful and so is the image. I am also a big fan of Vicki. She is so lovely and talented! xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...