March 26, 2010

It's the weekend...



...and since I can't get away, I guess some pretty flowers in the office, a few traveling books for inspiration will have to do the trick.

Had dinner with a very interesting jewelry designer and a friend this evening, talking about places visited, all our very different backgrounds, and it got me in the mood to look for a few new books. More on the fantastic designer in a later post (hi HB)!

Have a great weekend, traveling or not..............

Natasha

Image via TableTonic

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha - thank you! (And I already spotted that, and subsequently added you to my blogroll). Love yours too (and we were both born in Africa!). Mutual admiration. x PS How badly do you want all the books in that gorgeous picture?! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want them! But first I need a new book shelve, I have run out of room in my office + they need more visibilty in my home I think!
    Thank you for checking in Louise, looking forward to keeping up with Table Tonic!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...