February 28, 2011

(Water) color my world!


























I was going to do an "I Spy..." post today, but found myself loving these cute watercolor renderings by Inslee and Caitlin!

























Just wanted to share, not a whole lot of words needed......

























These bathing beauties are so wonderful, simple and stylish :)































Are you ready for a camel ride? I actually did this with my mother and sister one summer while on vacation...
































And in the spirit of the Oscars, a little bling!































Tea canisters can be so pretty, why not line 'em up?
That's all for today folks, hope you have a wonderful start to your week!!

Natasha

Image #1 - #3 Inslee, Image #4 - #6 Caitlin.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these - what a fab find..
    xox
    Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Lovely. Charming.

    Thank you for sharing, Natasha:-)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...