February 21, 2011

New Blog Love

For all you lovers of beautiful flowers, DIY projects and fantastic styling,
check out A Creative Mint!





























I bet this the cutest little desk "get-up" you have seen in a while!





































Dreamy photography, fantastic detail, fresh and spring-y colors...
Imagine this blown up and framed!



































Don't you just want to "Stop and smell the Roses?"




































My favorite!!!

I can even smell the geranium leaves... The colors and the layers & layers of petals.. Yummy!!

I am new to Leslie's blog, but can't wait to see what she posts tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that... Flowers make me so HAPPY!!!!

Natasha

All images via A Creative Mint

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the introduction Natasha, I'm skipping over now to knock on her door.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...