February 21, 2011

New Blog Love

For all you lovers of beautiful flowers, DIY projects and fantastic styling,
check out A Creative Mint!

I bet this the cutest little desk "get-up" you have seen in a while!

Dreamy photography, fantastic detail, fresh and spring-y colors...
Imagine this blown up and framed!

Don't you just want to "Stop and smell the Roses?"

My favorite!!!

I can even smell the geranium leaves... The colors and the layers & layers of petals.. Yummy!!

I am new to Leslie's blog, but can't wait to see what she posts tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that... Flowers make me so HAPPY!!!!


All images via A Creative Mint

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the introduction Natasha, I'm skipping over now to knock on her door.

    Felicity x


Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...