November 13, 2011

Cafe au Lait!

Something exciting happened today!! This past September, while visiting my family in Denmark, my mother & I discussed the possibility of putting up a shelf in the kitchen, just deep enough to hold one row of Cafe au Lait bowls....
I had heard rumors that the shelf had been installed, but had not seen a picture yet.






















... and then I got a grainy image from my sister of the new shelf today! Very exciting! It came out just as I had imagined! Yeah!! My mother has a large collection, so this was the perfect solution, as they are all to pretty to hide away in a cabinet.

Natasha

Images via Solid Frog

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I adore her home! Xoxoxo ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful!
    Look at all those gorgeous bowls ... swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look great and happy wedding anniversary too

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have lovely things out on display rather than tucked away in a cupboard where no one can see them! This kitchen is gorgeous :) Have a lovely day.

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Well executed. I love that she kept it simple and didn;t embellish with other bits.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...