November 11, 2011

It's the Weekend...

... and this weekend, well, I will be working!!

Do you love this library or what? Totally would never dare to do a velvet yellow sofa in my house, but look how cheery it is!! The mix of citrus colors against that dark, glossy bookshelf is so cool! I am hugs fan of orchids, in all different colors, and this arrangement is beautiful, not to mention the large orange container!!! You really can look at this image a hundred times, and find something surprising and new every time...

Have a fun weekend y'all, let me know what you will be doing so I can dream a little :)


Image via Pink Wallpaper


  1. Ooohh! I love that reading area! So lovely! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

  2. That is one fantastic library Natasha! Hope you get some time to relax and enjoy the weekend and don't spend the whole time working :)

    Abbey x

  3. I love all the colour but it's not overwhelming or too bright!


Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...