November 11, 2011

It's the Weekend...

































... and this weekend, well, I will be working!!

Do you love this library or what? Totally would never dare to do a velvet yellow sofa in my house, but look how cheery it is!! The mix of citrus colors against that dark, glossy bookshelf is so cool! I am hugs fan of orchids, in all different colors, and this arrangement is beautiful, not to mention the large orange container!!! You really can look at this image a hundred times, and find something surprising and new every time...

Have a fun weekend y'all, let me know what you will be doing so I can dream a little :)

Natasha

Image via Pink Wallpaper

3 comments:

  1. Ooohh! I love that reading area! So lovely! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fantastic library Natasha! Hope you get some time to relax and enjoy the weekend and don't spend the whole time working :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colour but it's not overwhelming or too bright!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...