November 26, 2011

It's the Weekend!





































... and I know December is around the corner, but I just can not bring myself to post Christmas inspired images yet! So I am bringing you a few images of beautiful and rustic inspired table top.


































Wouldn't it be nice to spend the afternoon here with friends? Lucky for me, the weather here in Florida is finally cooler, so dining al fresco is high on the list!!

Question... Have you started to decorate for Christmas? Is the tree up yet? A friend of mine told me she has the tree & the ornaments up already!!! That's dedication for you... :) But it inspired me to perhaps bring out a few Christmas bulbs and strew them around the house for atmosphere... time will tell.

Have a wonderful weekend, happy decorating to all of you!
Natasha

Images via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images Natasha! I haven't started decorating for Christmas yet but I will this week! I hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous setting and what a way to spend a long lazy lunch. Very pretty inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...