November 1, 2011

New on the Virtual Newsstand...



































OK, so I can't wait to really dive into this new issue.... by the look of the cover, this is a home I would totally love to live in!! The mix... it's all in the mix, and I am super excited to see more of Lori Grahams home!

What do you think? Is this just right, or too much for you??
And one more question.... Have you started to prepare for the Holidays? This new House of Fifty issue is full of great suggestions, tips and beautiful images to help you get started! Enjoy :)

Natasha

Image by House of Fifty

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover!
    And I just posted my first x-mas post, from a Danish home of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...