July 17, 2010

Etsy love

Somehow I ended up on Etsy....
Rusty Cricket to be exact, and these were just too cute to pass up!



Unfortunately I have no room for them, but I just love the color of the background, and the slightly weathered look.

 

Would be super cute in a beach house, or in a children's room.

 

... and this last one is for N & P; remembering Theodor....









Just thinking out loud; how to frame these? In black frames? In wood frames? In white? Not at all??
I guess, when it really comes down to it, it totally depends on the interior. How would you tackle this project?

Have fun this weekend!

Natasha

Images via Rusty Cricket on Etsy

6 comments:

  1. Hi natasha charming girl....you have a wonderful blog...apart from visiting your blog.. i feel to drop a comment for you here at your blog...since you have a wonderful contents,,,really ..for a non native english speaking person like me...this blog helps to improve communication by reading the contents....

    I would like to keep in touch with u as a blogger and also as a friend...

    thank u...nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Love your little world, Natasha, so happy you stopped by LBD so I could find you, happy to follow and I will be back! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours - the kind that only develop after long years of usage, the sun and other inputs... I think I would just put them on the wall without much ado.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These prints are great. I would frame them in white wooden frames and hang them in my kitchen if I had any room left on my walls. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting this is....
    I appriciate you taking the time to leave me a comment, you are all new "commentors" (is that a word?) here on Northern Light! Thank you!!

    vinoth...thank you for your kind words, but keep in mind english is not my first language either, so if there are mistakes, I'm sorry, I am doing the best I can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your etsy finds are gorgeous Natasha! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I have passed on an award to you on my blog today if you like you can pop over to pick it up. xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...