July 16, 2010

It's the Weekend...















...wouldn't it be fun to escape to Rome for the weekend?

I am reading Eat. Pray. Love. and have just completed the Roman Holiday part, now on to India... Looking forward to the movie! If you would like to view the trailer, check it out here.

I have nothing super exciting planned for my weekend, what about you? Would love to hear what you are doing and perhaps get inspired!

By the way, I read this post this morning, and it got me thinking I should check out a few antique stores... hmmm...

Have a fun weekend, what ever you choose to do! :)

Natasha

Image via Dust Jacket Attic (who always have the best fashion images!)

1 comment:

  1. hey natasha, i just popped over from mccarthy designs and saw this blog i've just been given the book to read before the movie comes out, will be starting it this week, should be a great movie....i also love all your floral blogs, i've just become a follower lisa

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...