July 14, 2010

Making waves






















Spending a little time in Blog land this evening, I visited with Rhonda, over at All the Best. There I came across this great image of an almost local interior, down in Bal Harbor, designed by Frank de Biasi. I can't get my eyes of off the great images in the background... great photography!


I then remembered seeing something similar at C.Bell in Palm Beach. So, if you are interested, head over there to take a look, you won't be disappointed! (sorry, these two are a little blurry.... it's not your computer)



















Natasha

Image #1 Via All the Best, Image #2 & #3 via C.Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...