January 28, 2011

Are you ready for your Close-up?














































I so wish I could say yes!!! My office looks nothing like this, but.... perhaps some day it will have a little bit of this cool factor!!














































I really like this lucite tray, it is non obtrusive, yet it keeps things in order. I like using a box when working on a project, keeping the fabrics, paint chips, tiles etc in check this way! It works really well for me; it's easy to edit and if it growes on you, it's the right combo.... something that does not work with the project sticks out real fast, I promise!!




















And she's ready for her close-up!!
How do you work a color scheme? Trays or boxes? Filing drawers? Or? Please share some wisdom, perhaps we can all learn some new tricks :)!!

TGIF!!

Natasha


Images via rue

4 comments:

  1. I love the branch on the wall. Its so sereen and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that chair!! Perfect color. And of course, anything in lucite strikes my fancy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohlala! I think I LOVE that gold branch!!

    xoxo
    d

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...