January 24, 2011

I spy...

I have not done an "I spy..." post in a while so here we go :)






















Black and White stripes is what I spy, to be exact!
Ever since my blog re-vamp, I have been eying black and white stripes everywhere!

In Fashion... (love the contrast of the graphic with the natural and soft, by the way)











 



On vacation...





























While relaxing...































In the bedroom...
(beautiful parquet floor, and the glossy green pop of color, is cool as well!)






















 On the dramatic headboard...

Even this stylish umbrella... ella, ella... :)

I think it's difficult to go wrong with Black & White stripes, but you have to commit, since these stripes are very bold and graphic!! They are not for everyone, that's for sure.

You like? No? Why not??

Natasha

Image #5 via Style Files/Design by Caitlin Wilson, all other images via tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I agree, they are very elegant and makes me think of Jackie O' for some uneksplained reason.... Im in to graphic patterns on cushions thees days and Im planning on a post about it.

    Let me know when your mags arrive! I shiped them a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find them fabulous! Especially when you can pair it with that gorgeous umbrella! Enjoy the day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...