January 24, 2011

Happy colors!!


















I am sure some of you have already been through this little Happy Chic "coloring" book by Jonathan Adler, but I just got my hands on it. First of all, those fantastic hot pink roses lasted me over two weeks, second of all... LOVE the book, it is sooooo me :) !

Third... a shout out to my friend Isabelle; Congrats on the baby-girl news, the pink roses are for you!!!

If you didn't read the book yet, what are you waiting for?
Go get Happy and Chic!!

Natasha

Image by NHH for Northern Light Blog

1 comment:

  1. Ah ah! Thanks so much girlfriend... more pink are on the way :-) Good thing Alisha change for BLUE!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...