January 23, 2011

Elle DECOR.com Event


















Just wanted to share with you, an event I went to last week; Redesigning Design, hosted by ElleDECOR.com. The event was held at DCOTA (Design Center Of The Americas) in Ft. Lauderdale, and while two of the key speakers were snowed in, in New York, I really enjoyed the descussion of the rest of the panel!


















Jennifer Boles (L) of The Peak of Chic , Brook Giannetti (R) of Velvet & Linen and Stefan Hurray (C) of Architect Design all were great, and I am sorry to say, I was unable to stay through the entire event, as I had to go back to work. I would have loved to do the meet and greet thing, but time had gotten away from me :) Next time! FOR SURE!!

Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic, was unable to attend the event, but has posted some of her Q & A on her blog. Stefan Hurry did a little re-cap of the event here, so feel free to check them out!

...wait to you see the February / March ElleDECOR cover, looks SO fresh and pretty!!

Natasha

Images by NHH for Northern Light Blog

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the event -we were all a bit nervous I think! You have such a beautiful design center in Ft. Lauderdale! Sorry not to have met you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...