January 29, 2011

Chinese Brushes


When traveling to Asia I was on the lookout for some of these bruhes... I found them, and brought home a few (too many if you ask Mr. Wonderful, who had to carry them around)! I already had a few in my house, but was happy to add to my collection, as well as send one to my mother and my sister.

I think they make for such an interesting display, and really love these red ones!!

Natasha

PS. That dyed red coral on the black base is FAN.TAS.TIC, don't you think??

Image via Skona Hem

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous vignette of colours and textures.

    I'm particularly enamoured with the burnished reds and the turquoise, beautiful finds one and all.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...